Our vision is to provide quality services to and make a positive difference in our Communities. To better serve the community, our commitment is to remain independent and grow Estuary in a controlled and managed way. We have an absolute aspiration to be totally customer focussed.
- Our Housing Offices at Centre Place are open 9.00am-5.00pm Monday to Friday. We are closed on Bank Holidays.
- Our Registered Corporate Offices are open from 8.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday. We are closed on Bank Holidays.
- If you telephone us, we will answer your call promptly.
- You can contact all our services on the following number: 0300 304 5000, or repairs direct on 0808 169 1969.
- You can also contact us through this website
- Response times – Emails will be acknowledged within 2 working days and written correspondence within 10 working days.
- We will consider requests for information in different languages or formats, such as Braille or audio and will assist where possible.
- If you call to see us without an appointment, someone will be available to help you. However if you wish to see a specific member of staff an appointment may need to arranged.
- If Estuary Staff or our contractors call to see you, they will always carry an identity card.
On occasion, you may wish to see one of our policies, procedures or business strategies. If you would like to request a copy of any of these types of documents, please email our Central Services Team or telephone 0300 304 5000.
Estuary Housing Association has adopted the following Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) Codes of Practice: