News and Events
The National Housing Federation are calling for all political parties to commit to end the housing crisis within a generation. Show your support by displaying one of the posters in your window.
- For decades we have failed to build enough new homes. We are currently only building half the number we need every year.
- Many of us can’t start a family because we can’t afford to move
- Many adults still live with parents in overcrowded homes.
- Many of us struggle to afford to keep a roof over our heads, or become homeless
- The housing crisis is affecting people from all walks of life and all parts of the country.
The time has come to end the housing crisis. For the sake of the next generation we must act now. The General Election 2015 offers that opportunity to show politicians that the public want to see more homes built and actions taken until everyone has a decent affordable home.
Lovell Repairs and Maintenance will now be known as Morgan Sindall Property Services. Building on the Group’s strong commitment to its customers, Morgan Sindall Property Services will offer increased customer value through the delivery of a more focused, personal service locally, supported by the national strength of the Morgan Sindall Group.
Click here for the full story...
We have successfully obtained ECO funding to undertake cavity and loft insulation to our properties and are working in partnership with Mark Group.
In the new year Mark Group will be undertaking surveys of all suitable properties. The homes identified will receive a letter in the next couple of months. This initiative will improve the thermal comfort of our homes and help to tackle fuel poverty for our tenants.
Click here for more...