You can currently check your rent transactions, report a repair or report anti-social behaviour. In addition you will immediately get a reference number and be able to quickly see the progress of your enquiry.
Please note, if you previously used See My Data, your login details will not work with My Estuary.
If you have already registered for My Estuary, click here to login
How Do I Register?
You must have an e-mail address to be able to register. If you have not informed us of your e-mail address to date, please do so by calling the Central Services Team on 0300 304 5000.
In order to register with My Estuary you will need all of the following:
- surname (for example, Smith)
- postcode (for example SS1 2JY). Please ensure you include the space in the postcode.
- date of birth (for example 01/01/1981)
- email address (for example firstname.lastname@example.org)
- your rent account number (you can get this from your statement or call us on 0300 304 5000)
You will then receive an email within 15 minutes with your password which you can use to access your account immediately. Don’t forget to check your spam folders if you have not received your password email. From then on, you will only need your email address and password to access My Estuary.
We value your feedback, so if you have any suggestions for improvement of My Estuary, please contact us. We cannot promise that all suggestions will lead to changes, but we will consider all suggestions seriously.