Mountnessing Road, Billericay
Mountnessing Road is a Registered Nursing Home for adults where we support people with learning disabilities, complex physical health needs and sensory impairments.
The home can accommodate up to eight people and has:
- A large, well-maintained private garden
- Two spacious lounges and dining areas
- Well-equipped sensory room
- Laundry room
- Personalised individual rooms with TV aerial points and washbasins
- Fully accessible - specialist lifting and bathing equipment
- Adapted vehicle for the use of residents
- Free WiFi access for all residents
Mountnessing Road specialises in person centred support and care in order to provide excellent quality services for our residents. A choice of daily activities are offered to promote personal independence and provide opportunities for a fulfilled and meaningful quality of life.
If you wish to contact us or have a referral then please use the details below.
"Hi, my name is Steve; I am the manager at Mountnessing Road Nursing Home. I have worked in the care industry for 30 years, and employed as Registered Manager for Estuary Housing Association since March 2016. I am dedicated to improving our home and providing the best possible service to the people we support."
Manager: Steve Pickles
230/230A Mountnessing Road
Tel: 01277 632914